A cut-to-length line is usually the last step before the sheets are marked and packed. A flatness gauge has several benefits here:
- The producer knows exactly what has been shipped to the end customer. Sheet ID gives full traceability which is valuable when discussing complaints and improvements with the final users.
- The data can be used immediately to adjust leveling.
- Statistical data can be used to improve upstream processing.
- The flatness inspection is objective and not dependent on individual operators.
- Shapeline can provide solutions for any sheet thickness and any metal. We can also provide recommendations for speed measurements and conveyor-belts suitable for measurement applications.