The Shapeline concept is based on proven, robust measurement technology. Due to its flexibility, we can measure any material width. Today, we have applications running for measurements between 50 and 5500 mm width. For every installation, we make an analysis of the measurement conditions, size constraints, demands for measurement accuracy, speed and resolution. This means that you get a system that is adapted to your requirements, and do not have to pay for more than you need.
The product line is divided into these measurement systems:
- VeriFlat – A fully integrated sensor for material widths up to 2000 mm.
- VeriCompact – For material widths between 0 and 100 mm.
- VeriPrecise – For material widths between 100 and 700 mm.
- VeriFlex – For material widths larger than 500 mm and special applications.
- VeriShape – Both a product and a concept for hot rolling applications.
The Software can be configured for all systems and new functions and options can be added at a later stage using the direct modem connection facility. All systems have an internal modem, Ethernet interface and pulse transducer interface. The user interfaces have been designed and developed in co-operation with the end-users within the steel and metal industry, and are adapted to suit their demands.